Duration : 34 Days
Country : Nepal
Max. Altitude : 7145 m / 23422 ft.
Accommodation : Lodge/Hotel/Camping
Grade : Extreme
Best Season : Spring / Autumn
Group Size : 2 - 10 People
Mt. Pumori lies in Khumbu region with the pyramid shaped and 8km west of Mount Everest along Nepal-Tibet Border. Pumori means daughter mountain in Sherpa language. Mount Pumori is one of the popular climbing peak in the world and it was first ascended in 1962. Mt. Pumori is technically challenging mountain offering sections of wild exposure requiring climbers to have previous mountaineering experience and with excellent physical fitness level. Mt. Pumori Expedition is rewarded with stunning photographic views of snowy mountains including Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Everest. Climbing Pumori requires a moderate technical climb on ice and snow. The normal route for the climbing is South East Ridge. The most popular mountain for those who wish to climb 7000m peaks in the Himalayas of Nepal is Mt. Pumori (7161m).
Day 01. Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400Mtr)
Day 02. Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparing
Day 03. Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800Mtr)
Day 04. Trek to Namche Bazzar (3,440Mtr)
Day 05. Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Day 06. Trek to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860Mtr)
Day 07. Trek to Dingboche (4410 Mtr)
Day 08. Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Day 09. Trek to Lobuche (4930 Mtr)
Day 10. Trek to Pumori Base camp (5,220Mtr)
Day 11– Day 28: Climbing Peroid [Base Camp – Mt. Pumori summit (7,145m) – Base Camp]
Day 29. Trek to Pangboche (3,930Mtr)
Day 30. Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 31. Trek to Lukla
Day 32. Flight to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 33. Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 34. Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Airport pick and drop to/from Airport
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- 4 Nights accommodation in Five star hotel in Kathmandu in BB basis
- Flight Fare to/from Lukla
- Lodging and Fooding all nights during the trek and climbing period.
- Group equipment for climb cooking gear, fuel, stoves, ropes, all forms of rock, ice, and snow protection, radio communications, oxygen delivery system and oxygen cylinders, medical supplies, etc.
- High altitude sherpas,porters, liason officer,and all staffs
- All permit fees and government taxes.
- Sat phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpas. All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition. Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp. All kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables and chairs, and cooking utensils for Base Camp.
- Insurance for climbing Sherpas, cooks, Liaison Officer, and local porters. Equipment allowances and wages for climbing Sherpas, cooks, kitchen boys and Government Liaison Officer
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Personal solar powered light at each tent per member at Base Camp.
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (cargo to Lukla and then by porter to Base Camp).
- International airfare and Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Personal gear, clothing and sleeping equipment (see gear list).
- Tips and Bonus for Staff and guide
- Insurance and Trip cancellation
- Beverages Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks.
- Nepal entry visa Fee( can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Personal solar pack for charging heavy electronics ( laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc. ).
- Passport and Photocopy of Passport /Some extra passport photos for Nepal visa on the arrival
- Travellers Cheques
- Credit Cards
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Sun Hat
- Warm Synthetic wool Hat
- Head Band/buff/Face mask/balaclava
- Head lamp and Spare Batteries
- Nose guard
- Sun Glasses
- Glacier glasses
- Lightweight Synthetic Gloves
- Heavyweight Synthetic Gloves
- Soft shell gloves
- Hand Warmer
- Fleece Jacket
- Long Sleeved shirts
- Short Sleeved Shirts
- Wind Jacket
- Down Suit
- Down Jacket(Light Weight)
- Down Jacket(Heavy Weight)
- Soft shell Jacket
- Hard shell Jacket
- Trousers(Light Weight)
- Trousers(Heavy Weight)
- Wind Paints
- Lightweight Underwear
- Heavyweight Long underwear
- Lightweight Nylon paints
- Down Pants
- Soft shell pants
- Hard shell pants
- Insulated synthetic pants
- Light weight synthetic socks
- Climbing socks
- Climbing boots
- Trekking boots/Light hiking boots
- Running Shoes
- Insulated Camp boots(for Basecamp)
- Sunscreen and Lip Balms
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Dairy and Writing Material
- Camera with spare batteiries
- Pocket knife
- Sun Glass
- Personal Toilet Equipment
- Water Bottles
- Hand sanitizers
- Small Towels/Soap/Shampoo
- Down Suits
- Ice Axe
- Water Bottle
- Duffol Bag
- Trekking Back Pack(40 Ltr)
- Climbing Back Pack (50 Ltr)
- Sleeping Bag(-40) for higher camps
- Sleeping Bag(-20) for Basecamp
- Trekking Poles
- Pee Bottle