Duration : 30 Days
Country : Nepal
Max. Altitude : 6812m / 22349ft.
Accomodation : Lodge/Hotel/Camping
Grade : Extreme
Best Season : Spring / Autumn
Group Size : 2 - 15 People
Mount Amadablam(6812 Mtr) is one of the most beautiful peaks in the world and one of the superior choice of the mountaineers and most impressive mountains in the world. It is lies in the home of mount Everest in the Khumbu region to the south of Mount Everest and Mount Lhotse. The expedition to Mount Amadablam offers a superb, technical climbing experience in a magnificent setting, with numerous cultural and scenic diversions. It was first summitted in 1961 since then every year it has been frequently climbed. The most popular route by far is the Southwest Ridge.
Day 01. Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400 Mtr)
Day 02. Rest in Kathmandu, Expedition briefing and preparation
Day 03. Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800 Mtr)
Day 04. Trek to Namche Bazzar (3,440Mtr)
Day 05. Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar (rest day)
Day 06. Trek to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860 Mtr)
Day 07. Trek to Ama Dablam Basecamp (4,450Mtr)
Day 08. Basecamp Preparation; Rest Day
Day 09 - Day 25: Climbing Period [Base Camp – Ama Dablam Summit (6,812 Mtr) – Base Camp]
Day 26: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440Mtr)
Day 27: Trek to Lukla
Day 28: Flight to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Day 29: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 30: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Airport pick and drop to/from Airport
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- 4 Nights accommodation in Five star hotel in Kathmandu in BB basis
- Flight Fare to/from Lukla
- Lodging and Fooding all nights during the trek and climbing period.
- Group equipment for climb cooking gear, fuel, stoves, ropes, all forms of rock, ice, and snow protection, radio communications, oxygen delivery system and oxygen cylinders, medical supplies, etc.
- High altitude sherpas,porters, liason officer,and all staffs
- All permit fees and government taxes.
- Sat phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpas. All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition. Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp. All kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables and chairs, and cooking utensils for Base Camp.
- Insurance for climbing Sherpas, cooks, Liaison Officer, and local porters. Equipment allowances and wages for climbing Sherpas, cooks, kitchen boys and Government Liaison Officer
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each member, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer.
- Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics (eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Personal solar powered light at each tent per member at Base Camp.
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (cargo to Lukla and then by porter to Base Camp).
- International airfare and Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- • Personal gear, clothing and sleeping equipment (see gear list).
- Tips and Bonus for Staff and guide
- Insurance and Trip cancellation
- Beverages Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks.
- Nepal entry visa Fee( can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage.
- Personal solar pack for charging heavy electronics ( laptops, professional camera, batteries, etc. ).
- Passport and Photocopy of Passport /Some extra passport photos for Nepal visa on the arrival
- Travellers Cheques
- Credit Cards
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Sun Hat
- Warm Synthetic wool Hat
- Head Band/buff/Face mask/balaclava
- Head lamp and Spare Batteries
- Nose guard
- Sun Glasses
- Glacier glasses
- Lightweight Synthetic Gloves
- Heavyweight Synthetic Gloves
- Soft shell gloves
- Hand Warmer
- Fleece Jacket
- Long Sleeved shirts
- Short Sleeved Shirts
- Wind Jacket
- Down Suit
- Down Jacket(Light Weight)
- Down Jacket(Heavy Weight)
- Soft shell Jacket
- Hard shell Jacket
- Trousers(Light Weight)
- Trousers(Heavy Weight)
- Wind Paints
- Lightweight Underwear
- Heavyweight Long underwear
- Lightweight Nylon paints
- Down Pants
- Soft shell pants
- Hard shell pants
- Insulated synthetic pants
- Light weight synthetic socks
- Climbing socks
- Climbing boots
- Trekking boots/Light hiking boots
- Running Shoes
- Insulated Camp boots(for Basecamp)
- Sunscreen and Lip Balms
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Dairy and Writing Material
- Camera with spare batteiries
- Pocket knife
- Sun Glass
- Personal Toilet Equipment
- Water Bottles
- Hand sanitizers
- Small Towels/Soap/Shampoo
- Down Suits
- Ice Axe
- Water Bottle
- Duffol Bag
- Trekking Back Pack(40 Ltr)
- Climbing Back Pack (50 Ltr)
- Sleeping Bag(-40) for higher camps
- Sleeping Bag(-20) for Basecamp
- Trekking Poles
- Pee Bottle